Friday, February 6, 2009

The Baby Space (and 35 Week Check-up)

While I probably should be doing far more important things to prepare for Lincoln's arrival (only 5 weeks left!), I've opted instead to spend the past few evenings recycling old canvases into new pieces for the wall designated baby in the music/baby room.

Here's another fuzzy phone-photo of the progress. Apparently I have a thing for birds...


The fellow on the right is actually an owl. He's not quite as frightening in person as he appears in this picture (hopefully).

Also, we had our 35 week appointment yesterday. Doctor says everything looks good and I got to hear our little one's perfect heartbeat again (142 beats per minute!). From now on my appointments will be every week. I can't believe how soon he's going to be here!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heather, these are wonderful! i love them, i would hang them on my wall. you are so talented and creative. right now i am laying on mom and dads couch listening as little noah wakes up periodically. he is so precious, ans i know lincoln will be too. pretty soon i need to figure out when i can come see you and the little guy, he is coming so soon!